Saturday 13 December 2008

My First Post

Hello everyone

First I have to write: Kevin, the blog is a great idea. Thank you for starting it so soon :)

It was great to meet and mix with so many people across the UK working in black & asian film exhibition. I miss you all already!!! It was also amazing to have high profile panelists so early in the course. I found them all very helpful.

I was thinking today, I had a one-to-one with the head of Pathe, one of the biggest studio distributors in the world. It was like christmas came early :)

I have to thank Film London & partners for getting this course off the ground. Big shouts go out especially to Rebekah, Gavin, Tracey and our Tutor Karen (dont worry the homework will be done).

Listening to Lorraine's suggestion of a domain name of the group... My suggestion could be African & Asian Cinema Exhibitors UK (AACE) .

I found out that the .com and co.uk is gone, but www.aace.org.uk is available. What does other members think of the name and please let us know your name suggestions too?

See you all in the new year and a have a peaceful christmas

Duncan

East End Film Society

www.eastendfilmsociety.co.uk

PS:
Please participate everyone to grow this network

No comments: